This bag has a wide, adjustable, sturdy, shoulder strap as well as handle straps. It is large and has pockets on the inside and outside and a zipper to keep everything inside. A couple of days ago, I filled it with a notebook and papers, and some small towels. Because it has a shoulder strap, I was able to carry it, my purse backpack, and a 9"x13" casserole dish all at the same time! I didn't have to make two trips to carry everything into the building nor did I drop or break any thing! The fabric is supple, lightweight, and pretty.
I’ve only used it once but it will be my dependable summer bag. I love how lightweight it is, that I can roll it up, that it’s easily cleaned, that it’s the shade of yellow gold that I love and has butterflies. I will use it as a book bag, market bag, and lunch bag.
Love the bag. It’s my second one.
I love my new Seattle Bag! I use it almost everyday- I just throw my small wallet, my zip pouch( filled with masks and sanitizer),snacks, and go! I like the material- it’s very light weight yet it holds a lot of stuff! It’s also very stylish. I also like that I can roll it up and pack it into a bigger roll bag to use later. I am very pleased with these bags!
1. Lightweight - I can roll it up and stick it in my carryon backpack for later use.
2. Wipe clean fabric means I can take it anywhere and not worry about stains or dirt.
3. It’s a really cute bag - the black and white pattern goes with everything. Get compliments everywhere I go.
4. Great design. Wear exterior pockets facing in and fold the zip top toward your body and the bag is secure from pickpockets in crowded places. Its lightweight fabric drapes nicely against your body when you want a smaller bag, and it transforms into a handle tote when you need a shopping bag. Wear the pocket side out and I get instant access to my phone pocket.
4. Pockets! Two interior pockets hold my pen and paper or kindle, and sunglasses, three exterior pockets perfect for lipstick, phone, and sunblock. Roomy interior can hold a book and a sweater and even a small umbrella.
5. Easily adjustable shoulder strap quickly changes it from a shoulder bag to a messenger bag.
6. High quality stitching: I’ve stuffed my Seattle bag full of groceries, water bottles and even dishes, and the handles can take it.
This is a great bag, my go to for travel. Between the Seattle bag and my three zipper pouches (one for makeup, one for glasses/contact stuff, and one for cords) I am organized and ready to go.